Monday 7 April 2014

The beast is out :-D

OOOOh la la !!
What a pleasure to work with this piece of engineering.
Robust, precise and efficient !!!
Yes, I am talking about my new Juki TL98 P (also called TL 98Q overseas).

Why did I wait so long to get myself one ??
Oh yes, the budget was not there. Because it cost me almost one month salary to get it but to be fair, I am so happy I have purchased it. It is so fast and so practical: there is an automatic thread cutter in the pedal foot thingy and a knee lever for the foot of the machine to lift up without you to need to use your hand.
Also the sewing points are so even and precise, just perfect for the professional look I am looking for.

I know she ( yes a "she") will last me for years as she is made of cast iron and not of plastic like most domestic machines.

She is my hero today. :-D

2 comments:

  1. Magnifique ta machine. Maintenant aucune excuse pour ne pas coudre.

    ReplyDelete