Sunday 2 February 2014

Is it too late for Happy New Year ??!!

Alright, there have been quite some time since my last post. 

I am really sorry about that. I am not doing so well in writing as regularly as I should....I know, I know, but yeah guys we are in 2014. It is a new year, and yesterday it was the Chinese New Year.

So people before everything else, HAPPY NEW YEAR and KUNG HEI FAT CHOI !!! (hope I spell it right).

How was your end of year?
Mine was quite intense. I will try to be quick in summarising it. ;-)
As I said in my last post, I did not see Christmas coming. I had to rush to get my presents for my family, then worked like crazy for a few months and even on the last day I managed to work for 17 hours straight up in the morning until I flew back to France...I fell that I was just running everywhere try to get things done, trying to catch time. So with that, I have not really done anything about my projects unfortunately. :-(
But as this is a new year, new start, new beginning, new opportunities should come with it. Isn't it?

And I believe it is true. Right back after the Christmas break, I took on a great project: A friend asked me to design and made her a costume for a corporate party which the theme was "circus".




With her idea and my crazy touch both mixed up, a pretty nice costume was made.

People really liked the result and shared their compliments.



 Corset making


Final Result






What do you think? Do you like it?
It was all very exciting for me. This experience helped reassuring myself on what I really want to do, and what I am able to do.

Also, it seems that I have made quite an impression with this project as I have been approached for another challenging one. A big one, which I should not say anything about for the moment. I hope to be able to share more with you in my next post. But for now, ssssshhhhhhuuuuut!!

Anyway until then, I have far more to do, now that the fun part seems to be back on track, I need to get on with the boring part: Finance and Legal...Ufffff !!! Yeah me!!! I am not going to have fun in the next months. But that is the deal; no business if no sweat and tears.
I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment