Tuesday 30 July 2013

9 months and 3 weeks

Yes finally it is over, the delivery has been very hard but that's it: I have obtained my master
So now I am a qualified Fashion designer, Creative Director :-D
It has been a very long and hard 9 months, especially at the end; I thought I was gonna loose it. But I got there and delivered the baby on time.
I am not 100% happy with what I did but, huummm if that was enough to get the tittle, I am happy !!:-D

I kind of already celebrated it by going to Croatia with my other half and spending a romantic holiday there, but some part of me still want to have a few drinks to conclude this again... Will see
Now I am giving myself some time off to enjoy the summer before starting really working on setting up the brand.
Ufff!! I am exhausted !

No comments:

Post a Comment