Saturday 25 May 2013

In progress

I have rationalised my stress of the other day and I am now trying to do one bit at a time. Anyway I am no wonder women so I can't do everything in same time.
Yesterday I had a financial tutorial about costsheets and other aspects I need to think about while setting up a business... That was useful.
Today I took the time to enjoy the sun, rode to the center and discovered this interesting place : Eliurpi
This little taller-shop is run by its own designer Eli Urpi. This is perfect for my visual merchandising project I thought. This boutique instantly got my eyes attention, cosy, charming vintage style, so inviting !!! Shame it was not opened when I passed by, but never mind, there is a website and a blog where I intend to get in contact with the designer and see what more this charming rincon can offer.
 

Back at home and full of new tools and toys I can play with, I tried myself at watersoluble pencils illustration....huuummm definitely need to progress on that :$
Well now inserted an invisible zip with my new special machine foot... Not bad for a first time, I am quite proud of myself...



Now back to work while the positive spirit still shines !! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment