Saturday 22 September 2012

Here I am

Here I am, at midnight...my eyes are closing themselves and I am still on the computer...should shout "Yeah, I am on holidays" but no, I can't even think about it, because I don't feel it: I have just only finished one big of a task, and now, then, I am exhausted, emptied...they took my whole energy.



I refer by "they" to my current work, the one that provides me money to pay my bills and a home where to survive, but unfortunately, doesn't fulfil my dream and doesn't make me feel complete.

I never felt so empty in my life. Maybe because it has been a really hard week and I came to a really hard conclusion. Now for sure I know I have turned the page. I know this all masquerade is not for me anymore, change is coming. Change for good and happiness...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment